Drive Drive Revolution 8 Drive Drive Revolution 8

I really liked this, I thought it was consistent with the original. Though the 3D effects are amazing!

: Vehicular Rape : : Vehicular Rape :

After all these years I thought you would have abandoned the half naked, big titted, goth chick and the motion-tween squirrel gig and actually start making legitimate animations. Seems I was wrong. For someone as dedicated to Flash animations as you, you could have at least TRIED to learn something new with the program. Instead, after 10 years, you still plague this site with unfunny rants and draw in praise from the prepubescent community thanks to dildos, boobs and jiggling butts.

I bet you sit at home in the dark and wonder why you haven't been picked up by Pixar.

Space Nazis In Space Space Nazis In Space

Horrible

Worst trash I've seen this decade. Have a great day.
>:(

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

Well guess I better abandon my plans of being a great flash artist and become fuhrer instead

See I would have been a great flash artist if it weren't for YOU

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Like you know when

Know when you're melting butter in a pan to cook something? Well playing this feels like that. A lot of twisting and turning and watching the butter slide across the pan. Only in this case, you don't realize that the stove is off and the butter takes forever to melt the slightest bit. Very well presented, but I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

Alien turret defense 2 Alien turret defense 2

Thrilling!

I don't think I've ever played a more action packed game such as this one.

Kick the Ball! Kick the Ball!

Old, too many of these

At least you tried, but I've played this exact same game so many times, only difference being the graphics.

Infamous Freestyle Infamous Freestyle

yo homie

yo homie dat be da shizzle werd up g dawg. dont be lisnen 2 these ambulance chasers dey all chumps. keep on bussin out da rhymes yo.