Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Like you know when

Know when you're melting butter in a pan to cook something? Well playing this feels like that. A lot of twisting and turning and watching the butter slide across the pan. Only in this case, you don't realize that the stove is off and the butter takes forever to melt the slightest bit. Very well presented, but I guess it's just not my cup of tea.

Alien turret defense 2 Alien turret defense 2

Thrilling!

I don't think I've ever played a more action packed game such as this one.

Kick the Ball! Kick the Ball!

Old, too many of these

At least you tried, but I've played this exact same game so many times, only difference being the graphics.

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Finally a game worthwhile

Nice job! Needs more StrawberryClock though. It gets a bit laggy at points, but still awesome.

Newbie Tutorial Newbie Tutorial

One of the worst tutorials yet.

Your definition of a "pro-stickman" is so strange. I thought it looked terrible. The animation was really choppy and inconsistant. I didn't even bother with the other tutorials after witnessing that one. If you don't know how to use Flash yourself, stop trying to teach others.

wolfinator-x responds:

I've read in another newb tutorial that that's the way to do cool stickmen. In any case, why did you even look at this tutorial if you do already alot of Flash? BTW, I do know how to use Flash.

Paintball - The Game Paintball - The Game

Lol, level 3 is a penis

Lol, awesome,.

Gateway Gateway

Very good but a bit easy

I'd love to see a sequal with much more complex puzzles.

jazzy jones jazzy jones

This

Is the best game ever. I fucking love this.

Pico vs. Uberkids Pico vs. Uberkids

Sexy

I loved it.

Type 'em up Type 'em up

Awesome!

Reminds me of typing classes back in middle school.