Drive Drive Revolution 8 Drive Drive Revolution 8

I really liked this, I thought it was consistent with the original. Though the 3D effects are amazing!

: Vehicular Rape : : Vehicular Rape :

After all these years I thought you would have abandoned the half naked, big titted, goth chick and the motion-tween squirrel gig and actually start making legitimate animations. Seems I was wrong. For someone as dedicated to Flash animations as you, you could have at least TRIED to learn something new with the program. Instead, after 10 years, you still plague this site with unfunny rants and draw in praise from the prepubescent community thanks to dildos, boobs and jiggling butts.

I bet you sit at home in the dark and wonder why you haven't been picked up by Pixar.

Space Nazis In Space Space Nazis In Space

Horrible

Worst trash I've seen this decade. Have a great day.
>:(

CorpseGrinderClock responds:

Well guess I better abandon my plans of being a great flash artist and become fuhrer instead

See I would have been a great flash artist if it weren't for YOU

Portal Is Not Enough 2 Portal Is Not Enough 2

Brilliance

So this work of art is the reason for your long absence. Well done, you have made me proud.

Bed Clock @ Mean Reviews Bed Clock @ Mean Reviews

:'(

I know the pain you feel.

BedClock responds:

THANK YOU SOUP CLOCK! <3

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

Really not much to it

Record a video, import into flash, put small animations or tweens over some of the frames. Also, Linkin Park lol.

cobra0528 responds:

That's not water.

Happy Clock Day!

: Next-door Neighbor : : Next-door Neighbor :

Same old

I feel like your stream of events are all the same, the only difference is the subject matter. It's always big titted goth chick talking about something nobody cares about while that fucking annoying grey blob rants about it. Take that and add a couple sexual references to give all the 14 year olds on Newgrounds a boner and BAM! You've got yourself another steaming pile of shit.

Seriously, try something new.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

: Conspire To Rewire : : Conspire To Rewire :

I've got to be honest

I did crack a smile at some of the childish poop jokes. However, I find the rest of it to be your typical style. If anything needs to be done, you need to get rid of Foamy. He's overplayed and frankly, not funny. Even your fanbase is beginning to agree that something has got to be done.

Also, once again animation is minimal, all the graphics are simple and recycled, the dialog is nearly impossible to understand. You have potential for more than this, yet you choose not to go for it.